Monday

Sidewalk chalk paint! So EASY to make!!!

Sidewalk Chalk PAINT !!!
I made this a while back in one of my child development classes and I did it with my son tonight! Such a fun and easy summer project!!!

What you will need:  Corn Starch, water, food coloring and paint brushes






Mix equal parts corn starch and water, stir well. For these mini pie tin holders I used 1/2 tbs of water and 1/2 tbs of corn starch. I used 1 drop of food coloring in each section.


We did a little splatter paint
It was really fun to paint on the sidewalk and it drys just like sidewalk chalk.





WARNING!!!!    The Green will leave a slight tint on the concrete! Maybe leave that color out! The other colors wash right off, no problem!!!


ENJOY!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback and comments!!!!